Thursday, June 18, 2009

I Have a Pair...

of socks off the needles.

I had started this pair over a year ago. The socks were a project that I would work on at my Monday KAL. I haven't been to a Monday KAL for a long time and decided that it was time to finish these. The yarn label has become MIA but I believe that it is Opal yarn that has aloe in it. The pattern is from Fiber Trends. It was a basic sock pattern that I had used in a sock class to learned to knit socks

I also am working on the Vanilla spice cardigan posted on knitty. This was also started over a year ago. The Aran afghan had taken its place. I'm going to try and not have so many WIPs in the future. I find that it is hard to get into the pattern again after so much time has lapsed.

Today I will be going through my bins of yarn in the spare room to find my size 4 harmony needles. I wonder how many other WIPs are lurking there.

No comments: